Re: [dnso.discuss] Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines and NCDNHC definition

INEG doesn't exist (see http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/)

And you still haven't answered the points that were brought up in this
post and the original ones prior to this.

As for Richard, I only saw a broad statement of support for his
efforts, and not that he was participating in its decisions.

The leader of a congress only speaks for it on matters that the
congress as agreed on.

As I said, I still see no evidence of the ICIIU being a membership
organization, and if it is, then its membership needs to be addresses
as far as electing a leadership.  The membership guidelines of this
supposed Congress of users have never been published either.

Smells like a fish........