Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines and NCDNHC definition

William and all,

  You know very well of our existence as it has been publicized on
several occasions.  But for your memory refreshment:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894