RE: [IFWP] Constituency record-keeping

I said that I considered her a straight-shooter, not that I agreed with
her course of action. She is certainly not mired in the Machiavellian
plots that are constantly theorized here. Even with an opponent, one can
still have respect for their character. Simply, I don't credit her with
excessive deviousness.

Answering the questions that you asked would put me in the position of
being an apologist for Esther. I do not intend to be there. All of the
issues you raise are consistent with her stated goals. Esther is very
honest about the goals. She does whatever she has to do to accomplish
them. She doesn't deviate from the target. Although I am dismayed by the
goals, and the tactics used to get to there, they are very transparent.
It is not like we are told to expect one thing and are handed another.
This is what I meant by a straight-shooter.

However, I do most vehemently disagree with the goals and the process.
Also, I believe that it is others, of the BoD, that are responsible for
some of the bait-and-switch tactics that we see.