RE: [IFWP] Constituency record-keeping

That is one place where we can definitely agree. Clueless she may be,
but she's a straight-shooter. If she is going to stick a knife into you,
she's going to look you in the eyes while doing it, not the back of your
head. Unless, it is by accident. The person I met, in SF, has that sort
of courage. However, the rest of the ICANN BoD continues to demonstrate
the opposite.

Just think of all the slimier ways this entire ICANN thing *could* have
been done otherwise. Unfortunately, she is a band of ONE. Roberts and
Simms do not hold to the same ethical standard, as has been well
documented. The others, of the ICANN BoD, are relatively unknown, to
this date, and THAT is a major problem. Even a CoB can be over-ridden by
a majority vote, of the BoD. If there is a hidden agenda, it is not
Esther that is hiding it, not voluntarily.