RE: [IFWP] Re: Registrar Constituency meeting - Berlin

That's what *they* say. However, that statement may be less than
accurate. The theory is somewhat different than the application. An
entire stakeholder group is being disenfranchised and *that* makes
whatever consensus, reached without them, a lie! One can not pick and
choose stakeholds, and when you get your personal choice together, call
that *the* consensus. To call that "less than honest" would be
understating the issue.

> Anyone not being able to sort out one's own DNS should be allowed in
> here!

This sounds elitist, but Doc has a point here. We wouldn't want
politicians running the AMA either (oops, maybe we already have that).
But then, this would exclude the entire ICANN BoD wouldn't it?

To the point, the previous wrt DNS, was sarcastic. Of course I disagree.
However, I do feel it is incumbent upon participants to at least become
familiar with the capability/limits of the DNS.