Re: [IFWP] Re: Registrar Constituency meeting - Berlin

While I personally agree with the ORBS system and what it is
doing, perhaps implementing it on a mailing list intended for
public policy discussion is not appropriate.

While most posters could make the appropriate fixes to their
mail servers, I cannot help but wonder about someone who has
no control over their system or ISP and cannot, therefore, post
(especially if their ISP won't make the necessary changes). While
it also may be correct to say, "get another ISP that will," in this
instance I believe it is not appropriate.

--
Personal Opinion Only, of course...
This email address belongs to a resident of the State of Washington,