Re: [ifwp] Re: Report From Monterrey (2nd DNSO Meeting)

Roberto and all,

  It is difficult to see the organization to which you refer, could be construed

to be of interest to the ICANN or any ligitimate and properly constructed
organization in compliance of the White Paper as it does not meet
the litmus test of open, Transparent and Accountable.