RE: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Timely decisions

It was also pointed out to me that if we are going to count "members/users"
NSI's support of the Paris draft would add an additional 3 million supporters.

Apparently some of the directors of EuroISP didn't even KNOW about the DNSO
drafts, much less that there was more than one proposal.

So it appears these claims of support are not as solid as some would have us
believe.

Now, do we really want to play this game?

If the WMB Draft people do not want to try and negotiate a compromise from a
position of equality, and in the spirit of open honest negotiation, where does
that leave us?

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 13-Feb-99
Time: 14:34:43