RE: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Timely decisions

On 13-Feb-99 jeff Williams wrote:
>  William and all,
>
>    William is correct here and it should be noted.  Kent's claim for the
>  support that the WMB draft has is grossly overstated at best, same
>  however goes for the Paris draft as well.   For instance the INEGroup
>  does NOT support either the WMB draft not the Paris draft in it's
>  entirity and have submitted suggested amendments to it.
>
>    With respect to Kent's questionable assertion for instance consider
>  consider the following:
>
>  INEGroup Members that are also members of the following:
>
>  INTA 427 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts
>  ICC  2210 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts
>  ITAA 4487 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts
>  ISOC 655 - Do not support either the Paris or the WMB drafts

It should also be noted that INEGroup does not exist.

http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 13-Feb-99
Time: 14:32:02
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977