Re: [dnso.discuss] Draft New Draft

Andrew and all,

  Thank you for this information regarding "Partially merged" draft.
I use that term "Partially Merged" Draft as it does not include
any of the provisions of our draft that was submitted upon request
to the DNSO.ORG proposals@dnso.org, by request...

  In specific areas in brief that remain in dispute and contention
are:
Responsibilities of the NC
Funding methods
Membership specifics (Powers of decision determination in particular)

  It should also be noted for historical reasons if for not other, that this
sort of exclusionary tactic or practice has been the Mantra of the
DNSO.ORG.

Andrew Q. Kraft, MAIP, Executive Director wrote:

> What follows is a "draft" new draft of the AIP proposal as a merger of the
> AIP, CENTRE and ORSC proposals, with parts from DNSO.org and list
> discussions, as well (at least where we thought we saw some concensus). This
> does not represent concensus of any or all groups, but rather is an attempt
> to bring the proposals together, pulling out the coherent parts from each,
> into what we hope is a coherent whole. Comments?
>
> Sincerely,
> Andrew

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com