Re: [dnso.discuss] drj response to Kent -- long

David and all,

  Pretty good detailed breakdown of two of the current DNSO drafts being
considered.  There is however one area the we (INEGroup) do disagree
with
in the extreme. Consider the following:

 David you state, "The Paris Draft derives from multiple prior efforts
of a very
large number of parties involved in the discussion of possible DNSO
structures.
It was drafted by a group involving representatives of the ORSC, AIP and
registries
representing the vast majority of registrations from around the world."
Although
this has some TRUTH in it it is far form the breadth of LACK of support
that the
"Paris Draft" in it's current form given that our (INEGroup) membership
is
NOT in support of either the "Paris Draft" or the BMW/WMB Draft.  It is
also
yet to be known, or at least published, what the total number of
supporters the
AIP or the the AIP and the ORSC combined enjoy's presently.  This is not
so with the INEGroup.  Hence we challenge this contention on that basis.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894