Re: [ifwp] The DNSO is a special interest group now

William and all,

  We are in complete agreement with williams assertions here.  He
is completely correct.  The actions and lack of action and discussing
relative maters in a closed manner is in complete conflict with the
White Paper, and contradictory to their own set of proposed bylaws.
This kind of silliness and other rather questionable actions of this
group must cease or others will make other arrangements fairly
quickly.