Re: [ifwp] Re: New York Times article on ccTLDs/IATLD

Christopher and all,

  I would suggest that you read the original post on that subject.  I believe
that it is in the archives of the IFWP list, for those whom are truly
interested.  >;)

  In addition, if as you said in your original response to my response to
this thread, you already did that review Chris, you already know the answer
to your own question.  You should pay more attention, Chris.....