Re: [ifwp] Re: New York Times article on ccTLDs/IATLD

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   You are exactly correct here Chris.  Through my Nextel Cell phone it is
> cheaper for me to dial into Dallas POP to send and retrieve my messages.

North American cell phones will not work in Europe unless they are GSM but
Nextel phones are not GSM. Nextel's website does not indicate any coverage
areas outside the USA.

Once again, Jeff Williams is lying. He lives in Frisco, Texas which is a
small town just to the north of Dallas. That's why he is always dialing
into Netcom's Dallas POPs.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael@memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com