[comments-whois]

[comments-whois] Forwarding of comments to list

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Cade [mailto:marilynscade@hotmail.com]
Sent:
Thursday, October 17, 2002 1:44 PM
To: Jefferson Nunn; harris@cabase.org.ar
Cc: icann@icann.org; hewitt@icann.org; lynn@icann.org
Subject: Re: FW: Serious Privacy Issue with WhoIS and Valid Phone Numbers

Dear Mr. Nunn

Thank you for your comments. All comments which I receive or any Task Force

member receives, will be forwarded to the public comment site, so that they

are available to the full Task Force, and other interested  parties.   May I

request your permission to do so? Or, if you prefer, it would be simplier if

you posted directly.

We are just at the beginning of the open comment  period. I hope you will

monitor the comments on the dnso site and perhaps contribute further.

You can find the comments site at www.comments-whois@dnso.org.

Regards,

Marilyn Cade,Co-chair, WHOIS Task force

cc: Antonio Harris, Co-chair