[comments-whois]

[comments-whois] Need clearnce

Hello.
I am trying to register domain name like gena.name, but I don't understand, why I need to use registrars? I have domain in no-ip.com which always points to my actual IP, but I want to register the domain like the registrers do - directly without any payment, right?
else what is their profit?
and furthemore, the whole thing of managins the URL's you do, is by the US authority, means that it should be free, as the internet is.

please respond and correct me if I wrong.. or tell me please how to assign domain to my address.

Best Regards,
Gena Saltikov,
genadi3000@bezeqint.net