[comments-wgb] I oppose "Sunrise + 20".

This is silly. Nowhere else in the commercial world is any such requirement
enforced, except through action after the fact by the trademark holder. I can
call a book, or a boat, or a business "New Coke". It's up to the Coca Cola
Bottling Company to notice and take action to stop it, if they can... and in
som cases (for example, if I were to write a book about the company) my free
speech rights would take precedence over their trademark rights.

Why should the domain name system be any different?