[comments-wgb] What happens to TM holders with the same name, but different class of goods or s

I hate to keep driving home the problem with this proposal (on top of the fact which concerns makeup of this board-see "background"  http://www.icann.com/dnso/wgb-report-17apr00.htm ) but it is glaringly obvious that there will be businesses out there that have the same name, but are operating in two different glass of goods or services......What if they want the same name and you give special access to TM holders and the (1) business takes up 20 domain names...Doesn't this prevent the other owner a chance from getting the best of the "Sunrise Proposal"....I will keep emphasizing the fact that you are trying too hard to solve this problem...Using technology (which should come from the private sector) would be VERY easy ...here is what I propose (  http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-wipo/Arc01/msg00012.html ) to solve the problem and allow the trademark holder to have greater control over their valuable assets....It makes no sense to trying to do it the old way....Again...If you disagree with me, please write in here to this forum and give your account....dialouge and debate are the best forums...Thanks