[comments-wgb] support the Sunrise

this message is to say that I, Nick Rose, and my firm, Field Fisher
Waterhouse support the sunrise Plus Twenty proposal.
I hope it comes into force.

jad@ffwlaw.com

Field Fisher Waterhouse		35 Vine Street  London  EC3N 2AA
				Tel: +44(0)20 7861 4000
				Fax: +44(0)20 7488 0084
				CDE: 823

	Regulated by the Law Society in the conduct of investment business