No Subject

Dear Sirs,

I wish to voice our companies concern about the addition of further TLDs.

Our company would support a mechanism, such as the Sunrise Plus Twenty
proposal, which will minimize the use
of new TLDs to infringe upon trademark rights.

Our company has expended large amounts of time and money to counteract
trademark infringements in domain names of third parties.  We do not believe
that speculation of trademarks in cyberspace is legal or legitimate
activity, and we believe that trademark owners should have the right to stop
others from improper use of those trademarks in third party domain names.

Sincerely,
Michael Mihm
General Patent & Trademark Attorney
Deere & Company