[comments-gtlds] meaning-memory-categories-interests

After reading the comments and straw poll opinions at dnso.org
<mailto:wg-c@dnso.org>   I just can't help but repeat, once again,
that www.rmi.net <http://www.rmi.net>  has a live, working solution
(simplifieddomains) that will leap past the paradigm of domain ".category" .
Why not use technology,  and embrace all words into the DNS, which will
absolutely bring you as close as possible
to consensus among the world's internet poplution.

This is a real-life solution, it's been live for many months!  I hope we're
not
mired in politics, and can still appreciate technology and what it can do
for us!

Bob Stoddard
bstoddard@incc.net