[comments-gtlds] Native American Top Level Domain Name Support

To whom it may concern,  I support Position Paper E for the top level domain name.  It would be a gross error in judgement not to expediciously carry out the native american/ indigenous peoples top level domain name.  As this new global medium of communication for the 21st century develops, diversity will become more and more important.  The TLD will help to provide a vehicle to foster a sense of community for a people fragmented by bitter winds of conquest.  Through unit there is strength, and we will need thier strength as we work together to undertake the challenges of the 21st Century.

Very Truely Yours,  Brian Braginton-Smith