[comments-gtlds] Support for Chicoine Position Paper

On behalf of the 3,600 members of the International Trademark Association
("INTA"), I would like to offer our strong support for the WG-C position
paper which was promulgated by Ms. Chicoine, Mr. Lupo, and Mr. Rindforth.

ICANN should take a "go-slow" approach on the addition of new gTLDs.
Moreover, they should not be added until there is the following:

(1)  An effective UDRP.

(2)  A clearance mechanism for famous and well-known marks.

Mike Heltzer, INTA