[comments-gtlds] New top level domains

We need to add new top level domains to the root directories in order to
provide the world with better access to web address.  The phone companies
have dealt with the explosion in line accesses by adding more area codes.
The Internet could benefit in the same manner by adding additional top level
domains.  I have recently read about Image Online's five year long effort to
add .web to the roots.  Let's get behind their efforts and help build a
friendlier Internet for the world to use.
Bob Hather