[comments-gtlds] New TLDs

Dear Sir/Madame,

It has come to my attention that new Top Level Domain (TLD) names may become
available in the near future. It has also come to my attention that some
people may oppose these new TLDs, as some people will approve of them. I am
a backer of these new TLDs, and contacting your organization to through 100%
of my full support behind these new suffixes.

As we all know, the internet is growing by leaps and bounds. This market is
being flooded every day by new and improved websites on a consistent basis.
Domain names are becoming more and more scarce as the competition grows to
promote and advertise in cyberspace.

I am aware that some (selfish) individuals may be opposed to the new TLDs. I
am also aware that there are many more people, and companies, who support
them. On behalf of the TLDs supporters, I assure you, these new TLDs are
definitely necessary!

Undisputedly, the most needed suffix out of the 7 is .web. Unlike .arts,
.firm, .info, .nom, .rec, and .shop, .web can be used for any site, for any
purpose, for anywhere on the World Wide Web. Image Online Design's .WEB
Registry has already taken registrations from over 75 countries worldwide
for the new .web names. Since being given permission by the Internet
Assigned Numbering Authority (IANA) to bring the .WEB registry online in
1996, they have been in operation longer than any other prospective
registry. Because of their commitment to the registration process, I would
like to request that this registrant be added to the Internet's Domain Name
System immediately.

Again, please recognize that these new TLDs are necessary and are supported
by millions (individuals and corporations) across the globe. We look forward
to seeing these new domain extensions active. We are especially looking
forward to seeing the .web suffix, and anxiously wait having image Online
Design's .WEB Registry added to the system. With your continued support, the
Internet will grow and strive as it was meant to be.

Thank you for your time and your interest.

Sincerely,

Zomara Wilson
Y2K@webname.com

Cc: Becky Burr/U.S. Dept. of Commerce