[comments-gtlds] new gtlds - comments about - who can support best?

dear dnso,

as we tried to open new opportunities through internet, (we are developing a
enduser portal for the internet community), we are very glad to hear about
new domains like .shop, .web, . info aso. To find new names under .com or
.net or .cc too, is today nearly a puzzlegame of words.

Therefore, approve this new top domains as soon as possible.

We prefer the .web domain, because this name is  one of the names, which are
non-commercial. Other names like .com, .net, .org, or new names like .shop,
.firm, should be for commercial companies. This should als solve the
"trademark" problem. By the way, its seems to be stronger to find the right
trademark, because rich companies (like apple, ibm, aso) covered a huge
number of trademarks, for fighting again registered domain holders, to
enlarge their business by linking "good names" to apple or ibm.(you find a
lot of companies doing in the same way).

This meens, if the "trademark" companies, with their power and money to
reserve a lot af trademarks ,get the right, to claim all new top level
domains, meens, that the "FREE INTERNET" for everybody is gone.

Another point is the selection for new/existing registrars. We saw, that
different companies offer preregistration of the new domains. (like
Knipp.de - or gtld.com - or webtld.com aso). Our conclusion is, that
registration through knipp.de or gtld.com, we cannot be sure about our
requested domains, because everybody can reserve anything, without
committment.

As we saw, that pre registration through webtld.com is a very serious and
clear structured registration in advance, without any problems with their
registration services, we prefer this registar and prereserved our domains
throug iodesigns .web registry - a lot of friends in germany , austria an
switzerland think the same.

best regards
Theophil Ruzicka and internet community friends
living in vienna - austria- europe

email : theophil.ruzicka@sap.com or myhome@teleweb.at
phone : 0043-664-3574488