[comments-gtlds] Comments for DNSO!

  I would like to start by saying how excited I am to be a part of
the Internet. With all of it's vast array of information, resources and
ever evolving ecommerce. The Internet Industry is already in the
same league as the power and telecommunication industries,
maybe in a league all of it's own. With the infrastructure of the
Internet still growing, I am pleased to know that the proposal for
new tlds is seriously underway. It is no secret that their is a serious
need for new tlds. I have had the privilege of registering "hopefully
soon to be" new tld .web names through the .web registry Image Online
Design. Which is one of the longest waiting registrar's on the Internet?
But even before I found the .web registry, Image Online Design I was
looking for a registrar where I could register the .web tld. It seems to
me that if any new tlds are proposed the .web tld would be one of the
first on the list. I look forward to seeing what happens in July.

Sincerely Patrick McGee