[comments-gtlds] New gTLDs

I strongly support the addition of new gTLDs posed by the DNSO Names Council.  The 6 new gTLDs would foster competition between other generic .com domain names that are out there right now.  You can't please everyone....Some will say 6 is too many, on the otherhand some will say that 6 is not nearly enough.   Clearly each person or business who is interested in this issue has their own reasons for wanting more or less, the question is if the "internet" could speak, what would it say.....Probably it would say something like this... "I can take a few more in, then let's evaluate the situation after a thorough study can be done to gauge the effects"....That is the way I see it...Let the "internet" speak for itself....it needs to grow and the only way to do that is slowly and carefully....Thank you!