[tor-udrp]

RE: [tor-udrp] Re: UDRP Review Task Force

Caroline,

Please look on your geographic representativeness of the
TF as a whole, and then give me some suggestions.

Actually, I have a candid question: do you try to preserve
some equilibrum between people from countries using case law
and Roman law ?

Thank you, making choice is exhausting.
Elisabeth