[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] UDRP Nominees.DOC

Milton here is the final list of nominees along with their geographic
representation.  As you will note, I did not have a geographical designation
for everyone so if you know what it is for any of them, please let me know.

As you can see, we have more than one nominee for the complainant, the ADR
expert and the independent academic expert spot.  I am still waiting for
some bios in these areas.  Once I get them all (which should be in the next
couple of days) we should go over them and pick one person for each slot.
Once I have all the bios for these individuals I will forward them to you so
we can discuss.

 <<UDRP Nominees.DOC>>

UDRP Nominees.DOC