[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] RE: UDRP Task Force nominees

Thanks for getting back to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ethan Katsh [mailto:katsh@legal.umass.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 3:32 PM
To: Chicoine, Caroline G.
Subject: RE: UDRP Task Force nominees

Carolyn -

         Information about Professor Davis follows. I'll withdraw the
recommendation of the other names.

J.D. 1983 Harvard Law School. M.B.A. 1983 Harvard Business School. B.A. cum
laude 1977 Harvard College. Articles editor, Harvard International Law
Journal.
Professor of Law, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas. Legal
counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris, France; strategic
business consultant, Mars & Co.; France development consultant, Louis
Berger & Co., France and West Africa. Published articles in the American
Review of International Arbitration, Arbitration International, Harvard
International Law Journal, International Construction Law Quarterly and the
Journal of International Arbitration. Editor, "Improving International
Arbitration: The Need for Speed and Trust, Liber Amicorum Michel Gaudet."
Co-authored articles on dispute resolution and shipping in the People's
Republic of China. Created fast-track arbitration.
Courses: Contracts, International Business Transactions, Alternative
Dispute Resolution and Online Dispute Resolution

Ethan

At 09:55 AM 8/20/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Ethan, we are trying to wrap up the selction process this week.  Would you
>be able to get me those bios.  If not, we already have quite a few nominees
>in those areas from all around the world.

South