[registrars] Too much noise from Canada indeed

Mr.Connelly:
It appears that reasonable people do not agree. I mostly recall a strong
disagreement between Tucows and some others, on one side, versus the view of
NSI/Core/Palage that the process is unfolding as it should, or as it must,
in favour of greater protection of IP interests. That difference of opinion
remains, and ad hominem argument - of it is argument- will not resolve it. I
recall some very strong language from some parties.
Every effort was made to let you have your say Mr Connelly.

We at Tucows are very concerned that compromise is being engaged in at
levels and forums well before it is timely. What are the interests of
registrars? That for us is the question. Today some progress was made
towards sorting that issue out. Tucows took the initiative to have the first
collective deliberation of registrars outside of the context of Cairo and
physical meetings. Did anyone else offer to do this?

Mostly my job as chairman was to let everyone have a say when fundamental
disagreement existed between strong minded people. Everyone did have a say.
Everyone was systematically canvassed, over some vigorous shouting.

Your dyspeptic remarks are noted, for what they are worth. It should not be
necessary to remark that the Internet is a world wide system of
communication. "Too much noise from Canada" indeed. Try to imagine what you
sound like!

TMD