[registrars] Next Step

I would like to thank TUCOWS for hosting the teleconference today for the
benefit of the constituency. I would also like to thank all the registrars
that participated in the lively discussions. I believe that most in
attendance agreed that the politics of the debate necessitate the
contemplation of some additional protection beside, the UDRP and common law
rights.

Over the past several months we have discussed a Sunrise Concept with a
famous marks list and a Sunrise Concept for all registered trademark owners.
Those in the call today that supported additional protection discussed their
ideal solution. What I am asking now is are there any other potential
solutions that DO NOT involve filters and are EQUITABLE , i.e. we get
compensated.

Some times you move so forward in a process that you may forget other
potential solutions. So if there are any viable solutions that anyone has
please offer them up.

Mike