Re: [registrars] Conference call? on IPC proposals

Tim -- I'll be available for the call, although I think it makes sense to have
Michael Palage on the call as well.  I see that he can't make it then, so we
might want to pick another time.

Michael:  what time works for you?

Thanks for organizing Tim.
Lauren