[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [registrars] Conference call? on IPC proposals

Tim -- I'll be available for the call, although I think it makes sense to have
Michael Palage on the call as well.  I see that he can't make it then, so we
might want to pick another time.

Michael:  what time works for you?

Thanks for organizing Tim.

Timothy Denton wrote:

> Registrars:
> I propose a conference call next Tuesday at 4pm EST, on the subject of
> domain name expansion/protections for TM holders, and so forth. The
> rationale for 4pm is that it will allow early risers on the Pacific rim to
> join in.
> There has been considerable interest expressed in the idea of a
> teleconference, and we shall have it.
> If people would indicate their availability for this call at this proposed
> time, we could plan the number of lines more effectively.
> Thank you.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert F. Connelly [mailto:rconnell@psi-japan.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 5:26 PM
> To: Lauren Gaviser
> Cc: Timothy Denton; registrars@dnso.org
> Subject: Re: [registrars] Conference call? on IPC proposals
> At 11:14 19-04-2000 -0500, Lauren Gaviser wrote:
> >I support the idea of having a conference call on this subject, although I
> >would
> >like to see it scheduled for a different time given that Passover starts
> >tonight, and then it's Good Friday.
> We would concur on the timing -- and thanks to Tucows.  BobC