[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [registrars] Conference call? on IPC proposals


I'm available on Tuesday.



		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Lauren Gaviser [mailto:lgaviser@register.com]
		Sent:	Thursday, April 20, 2000 9:43 AM
		To:	Timothy Denton
		Cc:	registrars@dnso.org; hkelly@tucows.com
		Subject:	Re: [registrars] Conference call? on IPC

		Tim -- I'll be available for the call, although I think it
makes sense to have
		Michael Palage on the call as well.  I see that he can't
make it then, so we
		might want to pick another time.

		Michael:  what time works for you?

		Thanks for organizing Tim.

		Timothy Denton wrote:

		> Registrars:
		> I propose a conference call next Tuesday at 4pm EST, on
the subject of
		> domain name expansion/protections for TM holders, and so
forth. The
		> rationale for 4pm is that it will allow early risers on
the Pacific rim to
		> join in.
		> There has been considerable interest expressed in the idea
of a
		> teleconference, and we shall have it.
		> If people would indicate their availability for this call
at this proposed
		> time, we could plan the number of lines more effectively.
		> Thank you.
		> TMD
		> -----Original Message-----
		> From: Robert F. Connelly [mailto:rconnell@psi-japan.com]
		> Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 5:26 PM
		> To: Lauren Gaviser
		> Cc: Timothy Denton; registrars@dnso.org
		> Subject: Re: [registrars] Conference call? on IPC
		> At 11:14 19-04-2000 -0500, Lauren Gaviser wrote:
		> >I support the idea of having a conference call on this
subject, although I
		> >would
		> >like to see it scheduled for a different time given that
Passover starts
		> >tonight, and then it's Good Friday.
		> We would concur on the timing -- and thanks to Tucows.