Re: [registrars] Registrar Game Plan

Greetings,

Michael's analysis of the situation makes sense to me.  I will
take the group that has expressed interest so far and start
to get some work done.  Since we have to get something
completed before Yokohama, I suggest we back date from
that, to shoot for providing a draft to the constituency
and to ICANN well in advance.

I think a month should be more than enough time to get
our group to put something together, so I would like to shoot
for the last week of April as a deadline to submit something
more concrete.  Any thoughts?

Richard

--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated