Re: [registrars] Code of Conduct

Esther,

Thank you for the meaningful posting.

I personally do not see much sense in any guild (or constituency group).

ICANN is the organization we should support. We do not have contradicting
interests
with ICANN. There is no sense of piling up organizations.

BTW Yahoo refused today our banner advertisement with the motivation that
only
NOSY has exclusive rights to advertise domain names registration on Yahoo.

It seems that we are moving from the administrative monopoly to the monopoly
of
financial power, created during the administrative monopoly.

Is this ethical? Is this legal? Who can help here better ICANN or the
Ethical Conduct Code
of the constituency group? I'm leaning towards ICANN.

Thanks,

Ivan Vachovsky,
President
ABACUS America Inc. d.b.a. A+Net