Re: [registrars] Code of Conduct

At 18:43 29-03-2000 +0100, Paul M. Kane wrote:
>I believe it is more important for us rather than ICANN to propose/introduce
>best practice, using our experience to drive quality of service(s)...

Dear Paul:  IMO, we can take the lead to propose it, but if we attempt to
implement it, we become a trade group attempting to control our members and
take the risk of coming under anti-trust litigation.  Much better for ICANN
to assume that role.

Regards, BobC, who removes redundant recipients, such as Francois and Paul.