Re: [registrars] Code of Conduct

At 08:33 17-03-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>(4) Hijacking of Domain Names - availability checks by one party and
>consequent name registrations by another party for on-selling to the first
>party

Dear Michael:

I think this may be what Werner Staub calls "Front running".

Regards, BobC

P.S.  Michael, please confirm receipt of this note.  I have the practice of
deleting the address of the original creator of a thread if I know he/she
is on the List.  I do this to prevent sending two copies to the
originator.  I've been worrying that you may be missing this kind of posting.