[registrars] NC Election & Invoice

Two issues that are important and need to be addressed.

First, there is one registrar that claims he/she had submitted a vote that I
did not record. I am awaiting verification from that representative that
he/she did in fact vote.  Until this issue can be resolved I will delay the
run-off election. I should have an answer by end of business (EST) tomorrow.

Second. I have been informed that the registrar constituency in delinquent
in its NC dues. Therefore, we need to collect the registrar constituency
dues that Ken has estimated at $300 per registrar. I will prepare an invoice
for accounting purposes. Please make this check out to ICANN and sent to my
office. My address is InfoNetworks - Attention Michael Palage - 6650
Indiantown Road, Suite 210, Jupiter, Florida 33458, USA.   Look for a formal
invoice to be posted to the list before end of business tomorrow. Our NC
reps have been taking heat for our failure to contribute our fair share to
date.

Mike