[registrars] NC Election

I have checked my in-box and my math and there in fact appears to be a tie
for the second NC seat. I spoke with Louie and Ken Stubbs to ask for
guidance in how to proceed. I was unable to get in touch with Erica Roberts
as she in fact now elected as a NC Rep. I believe the most prudent course of
action is as follows. Allow anyone until midnight EST Monday to prove that
they mailed me a ballot prior to the close of voting last week. If no one is
able to show proof of this vote, then we will have to have a two day run off
election commencing Midnight Monday and ending Midnight Wednesday. The
reason for this abbreviated schedule is that there is a Names Counsel
meeting this Thursday. So could both Names Counsel run-off candidates please
make plans to participate should they be elected.

Mike