[registrars] In support

 Michael,

 I also put in my support for Amadeu.  He has been a key figure in organizing
 the Registrars Constituency.  Amadeu has never been afraid to voice his
 opinion in any area.  We, the Registrars, owe him much.  To undermine him
 as you have done is truly appalling and clearly demands an apology.

 Len Bayles

 Project Manager All West Registry

 USA