[registrars] FW: BOUNCE registrars@dnso.org: Non-member submission from [Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org>]

I am posting this respond from Michael Sondow, it was posted in reply to
Peter's defense of Amadeu, but was bounced because he is not authorized to
post to our list. I am not re-posting it because I agree with it, but
because I think it is important for all the new registrars that are becoming
involved with the ICANN process to understand that there are many people out
there that march to the beat of their own drum and why it is important to
raise your voice and make it heard individually and through the
constituency.

P.S. Any further suggestions for the agenda in LA?