Re: [registrars] Board elections

Fellow Registrars,

I would like to echo Amadeu's message.  Since he will
be running for the ICANN Board, he will not be voting
on the Names Council.  We have been discussing who will
be his proxy, and will post that information soon.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss support
for a particular candidate for the board.  The elections
will be going on all next week (from Monday to Friday)
and will be conducted in rounds.   There will be quite a
lot of competition I believe, so we must accept the
possibility that we will have to vote for compromise
candidates (if our favorites are eliminated in early
rounds.)

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards,
Richard