[registrars] Board elections

Hi all,

I just wnated to inform you that I have finally accepted the nomintion
to the ICANN Board and I am therefore running for one of the three
seats allocated to the DNSO.

This mans, form a practical point of view, that I cannot participate
in the election within the NC.

If I am reappointed by you as a /this time permanent) Names Council
representative for the Registrars Consituency then e will need to
apoont a temporary ssubstitute, just for  the elections. In case I am
both relected as Regsitrar rep within the NC "and" DNSO Director to
the ICANN Board, then I whould immdaitly resing form the NC and we
should run a new, partial election.

It is unfortuante that the results of our elections have not yet been
bamde offical so we don't know who is taking part on our behalf (the
elctions have strated three hours aog; the first round will last until
tomorrow 16:00GNY,). As son as our Secretariat provides the result we
will know who will take part, and whther a replacemnt for me is needed
or not.

OTOH, I enourage you all to proviede your views about who the best
chocies for the Board would be. Taking into account that we need
geographical diversity, consituency or "interst" diversity but also
people that could be close to our common interests and points ov view.

Best regards,

Amadeu