[registrars] Friday's call

Hi Ken,

I will also be attending, even if I will probably miss the beginning
(I assumed it was starting at 9:00 your time, but it will do so half
an hour earlier).

Look forward to hear form all of you. Probably we should tryu to limit
the group therapy to discahrge all our share frustration to a given
amount of time, and devote to future strategy the rest of the call ;-)))

Amadeu, anohter one who knew that the agreement was going to look that
way, but could nevertheles not beleive it when he read it in printed
form :-/