Re: [registrars] LA meeting

Amadeu,

I saw on the ICANN web site that the schedule for the conference hasn't
been totally fixed yet.  I assumed the constituency meetings would be on
Tuesday morning, the first day of the conference, as that is how it has
been in the past.  I personally would prefer the meeting to take place on
Tuesday rather than Monday.  Have any of the other registrars expressed a
preference?

Regards,
Lauren Gaviser
register.com