[registrars] Cash on the barrel head.

Dear Colleagues:

Could we look at the new NSI system which starts tomorrow as the first fruits of the most recent negotiations between DoC and NSI?  We've asked for a less lopsided playing field.  CORE members have always operated under rules which require "cash and carry" payments.

Regards, BobC

1. On September 18, 1999, Network Solutions plans to move to a new Web-based prepayment process for registering domain names. At that point, we will no longer accept NEW registrations without payment in full at time of registration. This new online payment method gives customers the convenience of payment by credit card. THIS CHANGE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR CURRENT DOMAIN(S) IN ANY WAY AND NO ACTION IS REQUIRED ON YOUR PART.