Re: [registrars] Registrar Question - who is Techndogs

Actually, we were accredited as InfoRamp, Inc.
Shortly after that we created a new company, TechDogs, Inc., and transferred our
accreditation to the new company. We have seen ourselves listed as:

TechDogs, Inc.
InfoRamp, Inc.
InfoRamp/TechDogs, Inc.

Thanks,