[registrars] Registrar Question - who is Techndogs

In a recent NSI press release - Tech Dogs was listed as one of the companies
that have been sent the APIs from NSI. However, I do not have them on my
list of ICANN accredited registrars. In addition, Techdogs is also a member
of NSI's private registrar mailing list. What concerns me is that I cannot
find Techndogs listed in any whois lookup to see who owns it.

Can any one shed any light on this subject?

Whois Server Version 1.0

   No match for "TECHNDOGS.COM".
   >>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 17 Aug 99 23:32:57 EDT <<<

   The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

'janet@techndogs.com' <janet@techndogs.com>